Everyday it is worse, everyday the drama increases, everyday I am embarrassed, shocked and angered.
- Trump gives inappropriate speech at Boy Scouts Jamboree, inciting children to boo Obama (who actually was a scout), and talked politics and sex.
- Trump bullies Sessions via twitter to the extent it FINALLY makes some GOP members uncomfortable.
- Trump do not call Sessions out because of his ridiculous, racist, unfair policies on drug, maximum sentences, or prison agenda–he calls him out because he ethically recused himself from the Russia investigation.
- There is not doubt in many minds that Trump’s bullying of Sessions is setting the stage to fire Mueller. Political suicide? Well, nothing else has touched him yet.
- Anthony Scaramocci replaces Spicer.
- Trump’s new stooge Scaramocci, “The Mooch”, calls Ryan Lizza from The New Yorker and gives a crazier interview than Trump gave to the NYT a week ago.
- You would be hard-pressed to find anyone who does not think he must have been wasted to make such a call.
- The Mooch claims he thought he was talking “Italian to Italian”. Is that a thing?
- The Mooch throws Reince Priebus and Brietbart Bannon under the bus big time. He says this of Reince, “Reince is a fucking paranoid schizophrenic, a paranoiac,” and this of Bannon, “I’m not Steve Bannon, I’m not trying to suck my own cock,”
- Anthony claims, “O.K., I’m going to fire every one of them, and then you haven’t protected anybody, so the entire place will be fired over the next two weeks.” I am sure this will create a culture of excellence and loyalty in the White House.
- The call seemed to be prompted by the belief that Reince leaked public disclosure forms (that are available to ANYONE) and as a result The Mooch tweeted he will be contacting the FBI and Justice Department. Good luck with that, Anthony. Maybe you should contact a good lawyer since your wife just filed for divorce stating your political ambitions and love for Trump are just too much for her.
- Reince resigns…
- Trump bans transgenders from military…via tweet and much to the surprise of all military leaders.
——I can’t keep up. Everyday is a $hit Show and it is much, much worse than I ever imagined.
Anthony Scaramucci Called Me to Unload About White House Leakers, Reince Priebus, and Steve Bannon, http://www.newyorker.com/news/ryan-lizza/anthony-scaramucci-called-me-to-unload-about-white-house-leakers-reince-priebus-and-steve-bannon